Friday, July 23, 2010

Final step as a student

One more week to mark my final graduation in NTU! :) Quite excited though I know it's going to be a boring ceremony (Had attended one during poly days =.=||) The one thing I don't look forward is to wear the graduation gown. It's so long for me (even though it's the smallest size!) and I think I look too harry-potter-ish in it. =.=|| Nevertheless, I still have to wear it, and HOPEFULLY I don't trip myself when I'm on stage. I always have this idea that I will fall down during such critical time. *LOL!*



I'm still looking for my tortoise! I can't seem to find it, which is weird. I thought it's quite common. It's just like that, every time when you're looking for something, you just can't find it. If you guys happen to see it, drop me a message! :)))))

Welcome anyone who's interested to attend the convocation. However, I will only be able to attend to you after the ceremony. BUT, right after that it's photo-taking, so YES please come down if you guys are available! :)))

Just a side note, convocation also marks the last day of my boss in SSMC. :'( Definitely not something to look forward to. Just when I'm getting used to work life, he's leaving. The feeling is so 舍不得. He is definitely not the 凶 guy that I knew during my interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment