Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pleasant surprise this 23rd :)

I'm the luckiest girl :) Both surprise came from colleagues! :) *beams!*

1st surprise!!! At mid-night, XXXXX (Don't ask me why it's XXXXX, it was a special request =.=||) called and sing me a birthday song. HAHAHA! It was quite some time anyone called after mid-night to sing me the birthday song. :))) Though he sounded a bit PS, but still the thought counts. Thank YOU! :))))

2nd surprise! HAHAHA! I was supposed to leave work on time, but last minute decided to go fab to walk my muscles out (have been sitting in the office the whole day!) Target was to go back at 530 just nice for the pass-down but in the end, I only managed to go back office around 630pm. =.=|| But it was a good learning opportunity! ^_^!!!

Since I missed the pass-down, I didn't get to see my boss for the whole day! I was hoping to ask him some stuff, but it was late so I thought he left the office and decided to leave it till Monday. Off I go, and while walking down the stairs, I received this sms:

It was from my BOSS! ^_^!!! HAHAHA! I literally jump down the stairs!!! Yes, I know you're thinking what's so happy about receiving a simple sms. But like I always say, I'm easily satisfied, and this sms meant a lot to me (hey! not all bosses wished happy birthday to their subordinates)!!!! :)))))

See? That's how happy I am! :))) Happy 23rd birthday! ^_^!!!

PS: To all those who sent sms, post on Facebook, or called: THANK YOU! For remembering that Sarah exists in your all too busy world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment