Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lady luck on me? Or maybe it's a coincidence? ^_^!!!

:)))) 我的第一次啊!!!!

HAHAHA! And I wasn't the first one to know. Dad called many times to tell me the good news followed by JY. Heex! :) I was super duper happy when I heard the news that I wanted to do a star jump (but inside a car, a bit hard, =.=||)!!! 

Ohh in case you aren't too sure what I was referring. Here is it: 

^_^!!! My winning ticket! *YAY!*

The winning numbers are the birthdays of all my family members. ^_^!!! Super coincidence that I bought these numbers out of a sudden. Lucky JY called and asked whether I wanna buy (since he's helping his dad to buy too). *YAY!* But I totally forgot about his birthday, and it's part of the winning numbers. I would've scored 5 numbers! Sotong me!

But it's alrighty, till the next time then! I shall collect this winnings together with my World cup winnings (Yes! I haven't collect them yet! =.=||)!!! ^_^!!! *WHEE!*

Haven't got any idea whether is it illegal to post a picture of the lottery ticket, so just to play safe. Insert a "Specimen" in the picture! :)))))

Ohh, and in less than 5 hours is the Shape Run 2010 (and I'm still here lor-so-ing -.-"). HAHAHA! 45 minutes to complete the whole run is the target. If I didn't meet the target, I shall.........(no idea what I'll do, most probably no ice-cream?). ^_^!!! 

HAHAHA! Quite a nice number :) Might consider buying it! 

*Boss got teach me how to buy 4-D liao! HAHAHAHA*

No comments:

Post a Comment