Thursday, July 15, 2010

Seat belts? Hand-brake? NO?!

:) Driving lessons are getting more and more interesting. Especially when I'm only concentrating on the road and steering the wheel, and totally forgot about the basic stuff. =.=|||

1st mistake of the day. We just switched over our seats (Me taking over the driver seat) and while the instructor is busy keying stuff into his computer, I adjusted the mirrors and seat. I was very satisfied with everything, and ready to go! Took off the hazard lights, get into the correct gear, and step on the accelerator! BUT, the car doesn't move! o.O!!! And realized that the hand-brake is still on >.<"" And the 1st thing that came to my mind was: I really didn't see the hand brake when adjusting the gear. WHY? Because my seat was so in front that it block the hand brake. HAHAHA! Crap reason, but it makes my instructor laugh so loud! -.-||  

2nd mistake of the day: Seat belts! HAHAHA! Yes, I know you are wondering seat belts also can forget?!! Well, I did and it was quite funny. I had already drove like 5 minutes and suddenly this "ding-ding" sound comes about. I didn't know what is it and ask my instructor.

Me: Ehh, what happened? Did I accidentally press something wrongly?

Him: No, you didn't. (Pause) Maybe it's because you forgot about your seat belt?

Me: *STUNNED!!!* Ohh DEAR! Should I stop at the side to wear my seat belt?

Him: No need larh, this is small case! I helped you to control the steering wheel, you just keep your feet on the accelerator and wear your seat belt.

Me: Laughing away trying to wear my seat belt. HAHAHA! Damn funny, even though it was a serious mistake!

Instructor was extremely patient, telling me where are the demerit points come about. HAHAHA! I think he was trying to scare me but it was all for good cause. ^_^!!! I was a moody Sarah since morning at work, but reached home with a smile on the face. Maybe driving really can cheer me up. :))))

Just a random picture! I missed traveling!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment