Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yet another 第一次


YAY! :) And this piece of paper cost me 25 bucks! And I've to wrap it up myself in case I accidentally tear it. =.=||| Isn't it too good money to make?!!!!


Anyway, I was extremely nervous for the first driving lesson out on the road! I'm quite a blur queen, and multi-tasking for me is only up to 3 things at the most. So imagine, you have to look left, right, front and back, and at the same control all the accelerator + brakes (that's like a dozen things!), I think I'll panicked easily! >.<""


Luckily, I happened to have this really friendly instructor (who is also very chatty like ME! That's another thing to add to the multi-task plan) who guides me throughout the whole lesson (it's his job anyway! ^_^). HAHA! Totally enjoyed his company because unlike other instructors (who always asked me "Any Questions?"), we can chit-chat a lot more other things (like buying soccer bets? ^_^). It kind of make me more relaxed driving. ^_^!!!    

I was planning to go for lessons at least 4 times a week, but then, I realized that 3 times is already too tiring (especially during weekdays, straight after work!). Got to start to plan the schedule better, if not I'll be late every time! At the rate I'm going, soon enough I'll be known as the Late Queen! *dots!*

No comments:

Post a Comment