Sunday, July 18, 2010

:) Simple affair

:) Though Friday is the birthday day and I off work super late, but it was for a good cause. And the feeling of someone waiting for you outside patiently for you to finish work is indeed good. And he waited for more than half hour =.=| |  Super 不好意思!

He brought me to Paragon @ Orchard Dome to have our dinner. Our first time there. :) And we got the whole restaurant to ourselves. I mean inside, because outside the restaurant was packed with people and we had no choice to take the inside seats.  

They served a variety of food, ranging from salads & side dishes to pastas and pizza and sandwiches. :) Desserts is a must nowadays, so yes, they served that as well. Mostly cakes, which look so appealing in the display fridge. ^_^!!!

:))) While waiting for our food, we decided to try and play with my camera LOL! I was telling him about the sms that I received from my boss and how happy I was, and all the while he was just smiling at me. I wonder why. Till now I still don't know, HAHA! Maybe I'm just a too-simple girl with just simple-desires.

Our dinner! :) Simple but yummy. And of course the company counts (ALOT!) :))))

I was too full for the desserts, but he says a birthday girl should at least have a piece of birthday cake. :) So I had this sinful piece: Banana chocolate cake! YUMS! 5 mouthfuls, and the rest is in his stomach! ^_^!!!

Simple meet-up because I was extremely tired (out of a sudden), and he has to help his dad early in the morning. So right after dinner was HOME SWEET HOME. :)

This is just a simple entry, because "simple" have appeared quite a number of times. ^_^!!!

Simplysatisfiedwitheverything,
saRah :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment