Sunday, September 05, 2010

:))) One piece of good news! The studio photos are out! ^^ I can't wait to see the nicely "photo-shopped" photos of all my dearies! Gotta make a trip down to the studio to collect the photos some time this week! *YAY!* 

Anyway, I spent the first half of the day doing almost NOTHING, super inefficient today. Most probably due to the fact that the night before, I was running a slight fever. =.=|| *bleah!* Quoted from CM: "It's never wise to fall sick on the weekends." It's definitely true, wasted 1 day lying on the bed and doing nothing except waking up in cold sweats + grumpy mood! :((( 

Late in the afternoon though, JY called and say he can't finished with his book, and so I thought maybe if I "supervised" him and make sure he study well and FAST, he will  be prepared for his upcoming papers. So, we grabbed our books (I brought my storybook along, ♥!!!) and headed down to SMU! :))) With a cup of frappe from Starbucks, we spent 2 hours reading! ^^

Dinner was at Aston's @ The Cathay (sort of a reward for him) and the food was great as usual, just too filling for both of us! ^_^!!!
 
What makes my Teriyaki Chicken even more delicious was the baby boy sitting next to me. I practically can't take my eyes off him!~ JY was complaining to me that it seems like he was having dinner alone instead of me sitting right in front of him. HAHAHA! I told him not to get jealous over a small baby, but he's was scowling over his dinner (because I looked at the baby more than looking at him). *LOL!*

The baby was so adorable that I wanna hug him so badly! HAHAHA! But I think there's a law governing strangers from hugging babies in public (No?). So too bad for me, but right before I left, the baby gave me a mega-watt smile and say "bye-bye" in a little voice to me. At that moment, he stole my heart away. HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment