Saturday, November 01, 2008

Haix!!! Once again, my computer break down! :( this time round it's the graphic card problem. I was quite shocked to see my old graphic card when the person took out for me to see. It's FULL of dusk and some parts I cant even see the metal connections on the PCB. *WOW!* Anyway, cost me 200 bucks for the new card and troubleshooting fees. *broked!!!*

Right now (or about 5 mintues ago while I'm blogging this entry), I received a phone call! I know it's not something strange, just pick up the call and say "hello". So, I did what I'm supposed to do, say "hello". On the other side of the phone came a really nice voice, "Hi, may I know who called me?" I was like "huh?" and was about to tell him wrong number and hang up when he recite my house number out: "656*****". I hestitate for awhile and asked him when the missed call is. It's around 10.43 am/pm (not sure is morning or night). But around that time, most of our family is out for work or school liao, so cannot be us calling him right? Anyway, we chit-chat abit (mostly on the possibilities that my dad knows him) and hang up the phone.

I was about to go back my room (to continue with blogging) when my mum's handphone rang. I heard her saying "Bill". I was like "hMMM?!" so I went to look for my mum and took over the phone. The 1st thing I said was "Hi Bill! It's you again?!". He sound so shocked when he knew it was me again. /giggles!!~~ Anyway, gotta check with my brother whether he did make a call to a guy call Bill anot. I really dont believe in such a coincidence but yeah it has happened to me. ^_^

Hehe!~ But Jingyuan says be careful (such coincidences hard to happen de), and I intend to be super careful. ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment