Sunday, November 09, 2008

Just came back from work @ RM. I think i smell 臭臭 cause today quite an eventful day.

3.45pm: Reach RM

Collect the uniform & had to rush to change, exchange working pass and hurry down to do work.

4pm: Reach outside Function Room

Left our belongings & rush down to the lawn to set up the tables & chairs for the upcoming wedding dinner tonight ^_^

Most of the tables & chairs are already set up so I just need to put on the chair cover. After awhile, I start to sweat liao (cause the sun's quite big). :) Do things here & there.......and it's almost time for the cocktail reception.

6pm: Cocktail Reception

Just serving drinks to the guests. Quite simple, but I think i accidentally sprain my wrist :( (who ask me take so many cups of drink @ 1 go). *abit painful* but lucky it's my left hand so I can still write with my right.

7pm: Guests arriving @ the Lawn

It's quite a beatiful sight as it's almost sunset and the sky's pretty. I had to continue to serve the guests drinks and when everyone's seated (or most of the guest, cause you know Singaporean, LATE is a common thing), the wedding's start. I think the most romantic thing about the whole event is that both the bridegroom & bride will arrive from the sea and everyone's waiting at the dock to welcome them. With the sun setting at the back, I think the pictures taken will be spectacular. ^_^!!!

The bride look extremely young in the pictures but in person, abit mature looking. I guess that's what photoshop is about. hehe!~ But she's pretty and sweet so it doesnt matter much. The bridegroom has a "Navy" look (maybe because he's wearing white) but he looked real cool when he's in black tux ^_^!!!.

*Dinner starts...*

*Clearing of plates....refilling of water....*

9pm: Guests leaving

Time to clear up the mess! :) hehe! Actually beforehand already quite messy liao. My uniform has so many stains (hopefully can get them off) and I haven got any idea where they come from. Got to clear all the used utensils + glasses + table cloths, etc

10.30pm: Clean washed cutlery

My favourite part of the job. Dunno why i seems to have a fetish for cleaning and drying the cutlery. *Enjoying myself*

Clean & Shiny cutlery. I cleaned them myself ^_^ *winks!*

After that, it's time to go home so we change to our clothes and collect our pay and HOME SWEET HOME! :)

Though it's tiring but I had fun (kids to entertain me ^_^).

*My heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to the newlyweds*

No comments:

Post a Comment