Monday, November 10, 2008

Yeah yeah yeah, I know it's going to be exam week, so shouldn't be blogging right now. But I have been a really good girl today. I had completed my 3002 online lectures, and (if i stop blogging now) maybe 3003 lectures. But either way, studying in school (WITH FRIENDS) definitely is more efficient than at home. ^_^!!!

I had my craving for macDonald's breakfast since ytd night, so this morning hurry went to school to eat my HOTCAKES! :( Unfortunately, they dont serve breakfast on sunday, so got to eat Chicken foldover instead (it's not nice @ all!!!). After that, went on to MSE computer lab to study for the whole afternoon (though I still chat quite long with my darling & honey, /winks). My stomach started grumbling in the middle of my 2nd lecture (ard 3pm) but it's like quite late for lunch & very early for dinner, so I tong (means endure in Hokkien, jingyuan teach one :) ) for another few hours before going off for dinner. By the time we leave school, jingyuan & honey are so HUNGRY.
Off to P.S Yoshinoya for our dinner (that was my craving long long ago, only manage to satisfy today).........
*mumm..mumm...mumm...* Finally, our stomach filled! ^_^
Done some shopping today, bought a new pair of shoes (i know i have alot already but i still need 1 more extra pair ^_^) from Cotton on. Got a really cute jacket from FOX but my mum says abit too childish liao. *_* Jingyuan also got himself a new t-shirt with his favourite food on it. POPCORNS!!! /giggles!~~

New shoes from Cotton on ^_^ wheeee.....
Mickey Mouse Jacket on my favourite pink shade ^_^

Puzzle solved!!! HURRAY!~~

Finally I managed to solve this free-cell challenge!!!!The game number is set by Jingyuan (happens to be his dad's car license plate number) and I cant solved it after so many tries. In school, abit hard to solve cause it's the older version of free-cell so can only undo once but @ home I can undo all the steps right to the start of the game (sounds abit like cheating, I know). But so happy I manage to solve it!! HOHO~~~

*Time for my online lectures again :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment