Sunday, November 23, 2008

2 papers down with 3 more (even harder papers) to go. Time passes really fast when it's time to do revision and also when you're doing the paper.

Almost cry during my last paper. I had a empty mind working throughout the whole paper. I can't even remember what I wrote or what I should write as my answer. Plus, the person sitting besides keeps on sneezing which makes me all the more want to cry out (LOUD & CLEAR).

I know my blog says "sMilE aLwaYs~~ ^_^ aNd bE hAPpiE!" but it's hard to keep that on my mind during exam period. So i supposed i'll not be blogging for this whole coming week cause my heart really not in it.

But...I'll be back for POST-EXAM activities. Really REALLY REALLY look forward to having FUN again. I miss my smile (smiles that I show people who I truly am).

To all my NTU dears, WORK HARD FOR THIS COMING WEEK! ^_^!!! You guys can DO IT!

+U+U+U+U!!!!

**Waiting to get my hands on you! wheeee**

No comments:

Post a Comment