Wednesday, November 19, 2008

whEEE!!!~~ No more *puking!!!!* Finally, managed to keep my food in the stomach. *Yupz!* Have been having my porridge for dinner for the past 2 days, finally having solid food inside me feels so SHIOK! I really cant live without food! ^_^!!! (haha! that's y my mum says i'll be the 1st to die if there's a war)

1 paper down! Feel kind of relaxed abit now (though 4 more papers to go). Gotta +U+U for these last 4 papers! I CAN DO IT (SO CAN YOU GUYS!)!!!

By the way, if you guys are really stressed up, go for jog. It really works for me. Imagine running along the roadside, admiring the tress, cars, houses....run as though the road never ends and listen to your favourite songs, you'll just concentrate on your running steps and for that moment, STUDY is not a problem in your mind. *try it!*

wheeeeeee...................

No comments:

Post a Comment