Friday, November 07, 2008

WOW! What a long & tiring day. Starting from Thursday I've been in school for 24 hours. All because of 3003 assignment, we decided to stay back in school to complete and submit the hardcopy on friday. Since we are staying over in school, we might as well go swimming in the evening so that we can have a shower and feel fresh before starting on our report.

After spending 2 hours in the morning working on my report (only manage to complete the background review OMG! so slow), had my lunch with my dear friends (QIAOLIN, jieying, Cedric & jingyuan darling) @ The Quad. Simple lunch and it seems that no matter where, when, we can always come out with CRAZY ideas. We decide to make a main course for jingyuan to 试吃.
Our final Product:

Heartening Meal consisting of "bits & pieces" of everyone's lunch + extra ingredients ^_^! *Oishii!*

After lunch, we went back to library to continue with our report. Near evening time, we meet up with uncle ye0 to go for a swim. It was a nice weather (not too dark not too sunny) and the pool isnt that packed as it is whenever we go. We swam quite a number of laps (just the breath of the pool) and I challenge mr. lin to see how long we can tread water. Loser got to buy the other person dinner. ^_^!!! hehehe~ yesh! I WON! (though by that time, I'm already half-way dead =.=) I realised that mr. lin can really sink into the water. He can sit or even lie flat at the bottom of the pool. I can't do that (haven got any idea why). I would sink half-way and float to the top again unless I let more air out which means that by the time I manage to sit down at the bottom of pool, I had to get to the surface for air. I cant even hold my breath too. At most 15 seconds! /sign! got to start to train my lungs~~

Although I cant sink well, I can float well enough. ^_^!!! Mr. lin on the other hand, cant float AT ALL! hehe!~ Have been trying to make him float but to no avail. Is it because he's too tall (legs too long) or because he got a bigger mass? I havent got any idea and still thinking how to make him float. *LOL*

Anyway, I have another aim to strike for...that is to use 1 breathe and swim across the 25m pool. I almost did that but when I was about 2 arms length away I got to come out for air. But I manage to use 2 breathes to swim across. Quite a big accomplishment for me ^_^!!!

Napkin Candle ^_^

This is the candle that I made using Napkins during work @ Raffles Marina. All thanks to Cindy, I learnt something new. Isnt it cute? hehe!!~Work @ RM is fun. It isnt that tiring and there's lot of GOOD food to eat. ^_^!!!

*Have been sneezing all day :) is it a good thing?*

No comments:

Post a Comment