Sunday, November 02, 2008

Today, the most amazing thing happen to me (I think most guys would want this to happen to them :) ). A lady just stripped her swimming suit in front of me. >.< Yeah I know it's nothing to be so serious about, but then I thought it's a crime to flash in front of people? And she's inside the toilet (with empty crubicles!!!), why cant she just go into one of the empty stalls and do her business? I mean what she has I also have, just that I'm REALLY not use to having naked girls in front of me. Lucky her figure not too bad lorh...if not really turned me off (*_*)

I feel as though I'm the foreigner when I'm inside the pool. It's full of china students, and it's like only me & my honey are singaporeans. Can I generalise that Singaporeans dont like to swim or is it because today is a SUNDAY and most of the Singaporeans are either at home (for those staying in hall) or they are out playing?

Anyway, exam's coming in about 2 weeks time. So GUYS, WORK HARD NOW~!!! In a month or so, it's time for our ChaLET!!! HOHOHO!!! *ganbatte!*

No comments:

Post a Comment