Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This morning overslept again!!! >.< *UrGH!!!* Seems like I cant get rid of this bad habit, always like to 赖床 which will lead to me sleeping for another 2 hours. OMG!!!

Hmm..have been listening to Martin's & Christano's lectures today. Honestly, you'll get drunk from listening too much =.= *cursing all the way through (silently of course)*

WHY IS THAT SO?

1st point: Abit hard to understand Martin's accent. It's like listening to a foreign language.

2nd point: It's story-telling time for Christano lesson. Reading word by word from slides...I think I can do better story-telling than that.

3rd point: Lecture Notes sux! It's either full of pictures with LITTLE explanation (Martin's notes) or FULL of words as though reading an article (Christano's notes).

4th: To prepare for exams, the tutorials are enough. Hmm, this is what both lecturers said. So am I supposed to assume that for the calculations part tutorials are enough but for the theory I must finish the whole 21 sets of lecture notes?

Right now, I'm having problems to study this module. And it's going to be the 1st paper.

Getting sick of everything now. The only thing that keeps me going is you guys. *thanks!*

No comments:

Post a Comment