Monday, December 01, 2008

FINALLY EXAMS ARE OVER! ^_^!!! *whEEEeee!!!*

Right after the last paper, we went off to Minds Cafe to relax ALOT. Lots of board games to select from and we got the happy hour package which includes free gaming + free flow drink for only $5.35!!! wahahaha!~ Not bad not bad!

I like this game ALOT! Something to do with snatching of bones when you have a complete set of cards. Similar to "Heart Attack" game. Keep us all so entertained that we shouted until our voice abit crack...*LOL!*

Really looking forward to our Chalet! 2 more days! Whee!!! But I still have lots of stuff to prepare...food for 10 persons...my stuff...and also my ROOM is in a big mess...WAH!!! I think i should have enough time to clear up before the new year comes. hehe!
I cant seem to get enough sleep nowadays...something keeping me awake ^_^!
Enjoying my BOOKS now! *whEEE!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment