Saturday, October 16, 2010

A bet that I intend to WIN!

Last night driving lesson was quite out-of-the-box (maybe till the last part). And I made my first bet with the instructor. ^_^!!!!

I got this really "dao" instructor that I never seen before. When he was walking over, I tell myself, surely I'm not so lucky to get a young instructor. I mean for the last few sessions, I always got the same 2 super-fatherly instructor that tells me lots of stories on their job. HAHAHA! I'm not complaining, just that I need some other chit-chat topics.

And I'm damn lucky, because he walked over and say "149?" Who else but me (since I'm standing beside the car). =.=||| Anyway, I got the key from him and I went over to put my bag in the passenger seat. But, I couldn't open the door, and we looked at each other (standing opposite each other). *weird!* And I realized that he's waiting for me to unlock the door. >.<"" My fault since I have the keys with me. HAHAHA! Super 不好意思, but what to expect since the door is always unlock for me beforehand. ^_^!!!

The first part of the lesson was super quiet. The only sound in the car is my stomach growling, his SIMPLE instructions (Turn left at 12, right turn at 28, Parallel parking in front, etc) and my 1 word answer "Alright". I was quite moody, mainly tired from the long hours at work and now this instructor can't even cheer me up a bit.

After the 1st round of mock test, we went back into the circuit and I can't take the quietness anymore, so I told him:

Me: We didn't do the vertical parking just now. So it's not a complete test. 

Him: Ohh, is it? Never mind, we can do a double vertical parking now. There's double fillet-o-fish burger, we can have double vertical parking. 

Me: =.=||| (Didn't expect this lameness from him)

2nd round of mock test over, and it was still early before the lesson is over, so we went on with parallel parking. :))) I managed to park the car within 30 seconds. HOHO! I was quite 暗爽 because the car is nicely in the slot and was smiling to myself. ^_^!!! My legs are tired so I parked the car and rested for a while. Just when I was about to turn out, he said:

Him: How can we do some corrections?

Me: (Looking around and see what mistakes I had done) What mistakes have I made? Why need to make corrections? 

Him: You didn't make a single mistake for your courses. So how to show you what are the corrections in case you need it during your TP? 

Me: Ohh, so this is considered a praise? HAHAHAHA!

Him: Not really, I'm just bored that I can't talk much for the whole lesson.

Me: =.=||||||| (Totally stunned by him again, so I decided to make a MAJOR mistake and let him talk)

*Hit the kerb!* 

Me: Ohh no! I did something wrong, and it's immediately 10 points gone!

Him: Wah liao, it's so obvious you purposely turn out without reversing first. Don't try to bluff me.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

And guess what, he was smiling away! HOHO! :))) We made a bet while waiting for time to pass driving around the circuit. If I get 0 demerit points for my TP, he will have to pay for my 3 meals everyday for the next 1 month. 

HAHAHA! Quite a nice deal, but a bit hard for me though. But who cares, I intend to win this bet. ^_^!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment