Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's all because of what?

Had a busy week at work, till I couldn't find time to go online. -_-"" Almost dropped dead by the time I reached home everyday. And finally when I can have a good night sleep, something came about and upset me. Shall spare you guys the details, but honestly, it was a rough night for me to sleep.

3 hours of sleep before I woke up late for the Great Eastern Run. No choice but to cab down again. Throughout the whole run, the mind is preoccupied with lots of stuff which I can't figure out. I admit I'm at fault but I don't deserved that kind of attitude from you. At least don't sound so sarcastic. And yes I did apologize but apology not accepted.  

You kept on saying life's contradicting, but isn't us that caused it to be contradicting? And if I had the chance to turn back time, I would definitely want to go back to the old times. At least I would be more comfortable around you.

A moody girl for the whole day, but then the run clear some of my stress. And tomorrow's another working day. 

:) Us right after the run, on the way home for some napping time. And yes this is the 1st picture in my iphone 4! ^_^!!

Definitely excited about the phone! :) And I need to learn how to take self shot with this new phone.

Hopefully tomorrow's going to be a better day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment