Monday, October 04, 2010

Short getaway! (Part 1)

:))) Just loves all the short getaways! Away from work, from reality and just concentrate on getting drunk with all the fun and food! Of course, the MOST important of all, the company! 

I decided to celebrate my Children's Day this year overseas! (I haven't celebrate for so many years! -_-"") Destination is Batam! :))) Heex! And happen that there's a promotion for Passion Card members. It only cost us 50SGD per room per night at the Batam Beach View Resort. The rate is inclusive of a breakfast, to and fro transportation from the ferry terminal to the resort. ^_^!!! *CHEAP!* Of course, we had to get our own ferry tickets from Tenah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT) to Nongsapura Terminal @ Batam. A 2-way ticket cost us 46SGD. :)) So, in total per person is around 71SGD.

The room I was allocated at the resort. :))) 355! HOHO! :))


I have never been to TMFT and honestly, the place is super wu-lu! Lucky, there's a bus in, and while on the way there, I realized that I actually cycle past the place before! LOL!

I was early and while waiting for my colleagues, I decided to snap some photos. So I went searching for my camera in my super big bag (even though it's only 2D1N trip! But I'm a girl! HAHA!). I found my camera but it doesn't work at all. And guess what?! There isn't any battery inside! o.O!!! I brought an empty camera with charger but no battery! -_-""" Who can be more blur than me?

Anyway, no choice but to use my Omnia 2 camera! Hehehe! :))) While waiting for my ferry to come, Mr Lin snapped a shot of me! :))) A self-shot to start the ball rolling! HAHAHA! :)))


I always think that Singapore provides good services and directional signs for tourists. HAHAHA! Look at those big words, who can miss it? :))) And our tickets are booked through New Century Tours. I was extremely excited because it has been a super long time since I took a ferry! And I ♥ ferry ride! The 遥遥遥 feeling never fails to calm me down and make me sleepy! ^_^!!

Arrival at Nongsapura Terminal and I'm a happy girl! But Mr. Sunshine is super big today, barely able to open the eyes if you're not wearing a sunglasses. My first shot upon arrival (and I haven't check out yet o.O!!)

For passport holders listed in the list, they are required to do their visa on arrival. It's a simple application process with a 25USD application fee. I was told that the visa will last for a month. That's quite short considering that it's not that cheap to make the visa. =.=||


Right at the ferry terminal, we didn't have to check out the custom because there are people from the resort helping us clear the terminal. HAHAHA! So it's like we just walked out without stamping our passport. LOL! There's a resort bus waiting outside for us and by the time we reached the resort, it was packed! o.O!!!

.......

Shall stopped here for part 1 :)) Heex! Going to prepare for another of my 第一次s! Bird Park, HERE I COME! :))) HOHO!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment