Friday, October 08, 2010

Photoshop works wonders! :)))

:))) I'm totally amazed by the great job done by the photographer (CT and his lovely wife!) for Miss Wu's wedding @ Seletar Country Club! HAHAHA! The effects are great and they have this dreaming feeling to it. PREFECT! :)))

Hehehe! How I wished I really have such white skin! :))) Ohh maybe it's because I'm standing besides the "black" guy! HOHO! I ♥ this shot lots!~
A candid shot? Hehehe! Was preparing to gather all the guests for the "opening champagne" ceremony. *YAY!*

Anyway, it was a great experience to be the emcee for a joyous occasion. You will definitely immersed in the happy and fun-filled atmosphere. I was quite nervous, but still I managed to say what I wanna say (maybe in different sequence). Hehehehe! I welcome any one of you to hire me as your emcee! *Wheee!* (Don't worry I don't charge high ^_^!!!)  


A personal shot! :)) The greenery is making everyone happy and lucky it was a super hot day. Quite breezy actually. But I came prepared, hair all up in case the weather gets too HOT! ^_^!!!

How I wished I have good photoshop skills too! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment