Thursday, October 14, 2010

Careless me *_*

:) Had a good laugh right after work.

I was complaining to my "private" instructor that during my previous lesson, the PDA in the car showed my TP date and thus the instructor (who was in the car at that time) knew when I'm having my test. I remember quite vividly that the date doesn't appear on the screen till I went to update my PDL into the school system. -_-""

And while complaining this and that, I "accidentally" say out the date again. *Bleah!* And I didn't even notice until he says (with a cheeky smile) "So you're having your test on ******." 
o.O!!!! OMG! I went frozen (and I meant it, I literally stopped breathing!) and go @#!$!%^&!*!!!! HAHAHA! Of course, I didn't say all those words, just keep on "OMG!", "URGH!", "SHIT!". HAHAHA! And all the while, he just keep on laughing. Kind of evil, but I was laughing at myself too. ^_^!!!

I got my stylus back! Hehehe! So happy now that the stick is hanging back on the phone! HOHO! Thanks to "private" instructor and the person that picked it up and bring it to the counter. ^_^!!!!


Time to catch some sleep! :))) Off to bed, and my mickey mouse! *Nighty night!*

No comments:

Post a Comment