Thursday, October 21, 2010

I did it! *beams!*

1 month ago, I asked myself whether I'm ready for the final stage. My answer: No, I'm not. But everyone asked me to just book a date first. And so, I booked the date and from then on, I spent more and more time at BBDC, clearing all my prerequisites. 


In the meantime, more practices await for me :)))*Vooom!!!*

1 month later......

^_^!!! *Wheee!* *Jumping around!* /giggles!


I got my driving license!!! On my first try! Hehehe! I'm quite proud of myself because I wasn't that confident about the test at all. Believe me, even though I had revision classes (more than enough, till the driving instructors say I'm crazy! =.=||), I would make some silly mistakes every lesson.-_-""

For the passed week, I get very nervous out of the blue about the test. But I didn't dare to tell anyone because no one (except my instructor, and it's all my own fault =.=||) knows when my TP is. Yesterday night right before I sleep, he knows I'm quite scared so he called and remind me where are my silly mistakes and inform me where are all the blind traps to look out for. 

And because he promised not to tell anyone about my TP, so he has to be discrete about posting anything on FB. HAHAHA! :))) And I have to be careful too. HAHAHA! :)))

All thanks to him for his guidance throughout these 3 months! And of course his bet with me. =.=|| The bet that put some pressure on me. If I were to fail my TP, he will resign straight away. o.O!!! What a way to scare the student.

My tester isn't that scary as what I thought. While waiting for the results, I was quite scared because I saw him tap something on his PDA while I was on the road. *Bleah!* But the moment he said "Congrats on becoming a driver", I gave him my mega-watt smile! HAHAHAHA! I even burst out laughing. -_-"" Who wouldn't be happy right? HAHAHA! The last sentence he gave me just make me fly into the air.

"I enjoyed sitting in your car. You know what you're doing. Good job!" ^_^!!!

Although I only spent 3 months at BBDC, I was feeling 舍不得 when I left. This place brought me lots of sweet memories (some scary ones) and I made some good friends! HAHAHA! :))) /giggles! The money I spent to learn driving is all worth it. *YAY!*

PS: Should I go try bike? hehehe! I wanna have a pink scooter! HOHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment