Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A great monday to start off a great week! :))))

:))) What a day! My first visit to the Bird Park! Yes yes yes, I know I live in Jurong for 23 years and you must be wondering why I haven't visit the park since it's so near. HAHAHA! Reason being I wasn't interested in looking at birds. Especially they can fly which makes me super nervous.

Super convenient! Just take 194 from Boon Lay Bus Interchange to reach right outside the Bird Park! :)))


Imagine walking halfway and suddenly you got "bombed!" *URGH!!! HAHAHAHA! But I was lucky today since I didn't get bombed! :)) Had lots of fun feeding the Lory and the Pelicans. But these birds can be quite noisy when they have a big group coming to you and only one cup of food for them. -_-""

The hungry Lory birds feeding on the cup of honey and a bunch of Pelicans suntanning in the sunny afternoon! ^_^!!!

Anyway the day ended with private driving lesson! :))) *YAY!* I drove myself home all the way from Bugis (of course, I skipped all the expressway roads! HAHAHA!) Appreciate a lot for letting me drive your car home! :)) Ohh, and it's a PINK car! HAHAHAHA! Who wouldn't ♥ it? ^_^!!!

P.S: Detective Dee is quite a nice show! Go try!~

No comments:

Post a Comment