Saturday, October 09, 2010

Short getaway! (Part 2)

:) :) :) I'm back with Part 2 of my short getaway! HAHAHA! It's always fun to be away for a day or two just to relax and have tons of fun, but when you're back in Singapore, you got to spend time updating the blog which can be a hassle! ^_^!!! 

On our way to the Batam! :)) Bad hair day though, super messy in the morning! -_-""

I shall start with the room which we're allocated to on the 3rd floor with a view of the sea! Splendid! ^_^!!! HAHAHA! But it can gets really hot in the afternoon because there's the 夕照 but it's good to dry our wet clothes from the water activities! :))

Twin bed room, with the essential toiletries and a view of the beach from our room! :) Ohh, not to forget the 贵妃 chair which is super comfortable! But not recommend to sleep on it for long hours! =.=|| My tor tor enjoying the air-con in the room after a long day out! ^_^!!!

Right after lunch was some sun-tanning at the swimming pool! HAHAHA! It's super hot and I barely can take the heat so we decided to go to the beach and see whether there's any nice water activities! HAHAHA! I had another first time! Banana BOAT! ^_^_^_^!

All ready for the banana boat! ^_^!!! Super excited! Till I asked the captain whether there's sharks in the sea (in case we capsized!) and he hesitated before answering me "it's safe here". In a way, he didn't really tell me whether there are sharks, so I decided to take the last 2nd seat on the boat because from the movies, the last person is always eaten up by the sharks. =.=||




We're still quite dry from the ride, but in a while......HAHAHA! All inside the water! I drank quite some seawater when I landed. :)) But the feeling of getting tossed in the air for that split second is really SHIOKNESS! :))))

Heex! Quite a candid shot! The water is really blocking all my sight and I can barely go the boat. LOL! 


Seafood Dinner along the roadside @ Nagoya, was told the shopping mall there is the biggest in Batam. And it looks really big because we didn't manage to finish all the shopping! ^_^!!! We went to have a look at their supermarket and all their prices is so high! LOL! 


Their refrigerator can cost up till 2 million! HAHAHA! Imagine going there to buy a fridge you need a bodyguard to protect you! HAHAHA :))) And their french fries is packed as much as you like. HAHAHA! It's Mr Lin's favorite that I can't helped but to snap a shot of him! Lots of varieties of food (similar to our hypermarket in Singapore) and things are cheaper as compared here. 

A Magnum Almond ice-cream to end the night! Delicious! ^_^!!! 

Alrighty, shall continue the updates for the last day @ Batam tonight! Off for the family portrait shoot! EXCITED! :))))

Just trying out the different effects in my Omnia 2 :)) HAHAHA! Have a great weekend ahead! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment