Tuesday, October 19, 2010

S-day! Shock! Stunned! Sad!

It's past mid-night and I have trouble sleeping (maybe it's the toast I had just eaten or because I'm getting more and more nervous!). Guess I'll be a grumpy Sarah tomorrow again. *Bleah!*

Recently, something been troubling me. Something I have yet to find the answer. Sometimes, a little help might help, but then on the other hand, if there's help, I wouldn't be so troubled. :'(

The BIG question is: What have I done wrong? :( No answer to it.

Maybe someday I'll have more than just a "Ok" for an answer.

PS: One-word answer sux! I hate it! But that's you, and I can't change anything about it. :(((

Anyway, dad gave me a scared during lunch time. He told me he's in NUH waiting for the check up. o.O!!! Who will go to a hospital to check up out of the blue. So I thought he fainted somewhere. *SCARY!* He told me what happened, and yet I couldn't go down to see him.

:'( Damn sad, but lucky kor kor went down to see everything's alrighty.


I'll promise to watch over my dad's diet from now on and be a good girl. No more 小姐脾气! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment