Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Heex!!! Finally, I woke up at 6AM to join my mum for a run in the park. ^_^! The air is SO fresh! But because I skip running for 1 week plus, today didnt run much. Got to make up for the lost distance tml (if I can wake up at 6 again ^_^).
My mum abit funny leh, suddenly (while doing marketing) she ask me to accompany her to Ikea to shop. She says she wants to buy a Christmas tree (after so many years of nagging, FINALLY!). After a quick lunch, we made our way down to Ikea @ Queensway.

Finally found the plates, bowls and cups to go with our cutlery ^_^!!! But like abit too small for us to use leh.../giggles!

Guess how many containers are there in the whole package? I took around 5 minutes to finish counting them >.<

Look like 瓶中信 bottles?

I like the flowers, maybe I'll buy it for decorations purpose if not when u put your food on top, you can't see those flowers.


Count the pokka dots first before you eat your meal!!! ^_^!!!

A "dizzy" plate that makes you feel DIZZY!!!! @_@

My mum's looking for a similar bowl but made of wood. This is made of stainless steel abit heavy but good for self-defense (I tried already! Sure work!).

It's so comfortable that I didnt want to leave the place. Already settled in the chair reading my Eclipse (lucky no one chase me away ^_^).

The best part of this trip is that we REALLY BOUGHT A CHRISTMAS TREE! *wHee!!!* But got to wait a few more days before the tree can be chop down (currently out of stock) and start on decorating it. ^_^ Looking forward to decorating cause it's my first time!!! 第一次啊!

^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment