Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ^_^!!!

Party's @ my house was FUN!!! *giggles!* A big Thank You to all who are present! Hopefully u guys enjoyed the food and are entertained. :)

I kind of think my house abit too small to squeeze so many people. HAHA! Maybe next Christmas, the new house will be ready (and much bigger), we can have another party there! /wheee! ^_^
The whole group of us (including my mum *giggles*) + Mr. Lee (photographer)
Girls @ Power ^_^!!!
Guys @ Power ^_^!!! They looked so cute with all the head-wear *LOL!!!*
Our BIG Feast!!! *YUM YUM!!!*
Contributed by everyone!!! *wHEEE!!!*
The Christmas Tree Agar-agar
The Ice-cream Log Cake *mouth-watering!!!*
My Christmas Tree with all our presents for gift exchange ^_^
When it's all light up ^_^!!!

So artistic! I wonder who took this shot? :)

The next thing to look forward to now is NEW YEAR!!! Honestly, I can't wait for 2009 to arrive. A brand new year with brand new hopes and dreams! 2009 will be a better year for me. ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment