Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wow~! Super tired and busy these 2 days. Firstly, Friday woke up early to prepare to go East coast to learn roller-skating. Very excited about it because I have been waiting to learn it for a very long time. Finally get to have a chance. Got myself an instructor and save myself the trouble to rent the skates because instructor provides them (Very good, isn't it? ^^).

Initially, I thought that skating is very simple. Just make sure that you can balance on the skates and move forward. Simple as that (Yeah, right! >.<)! I managed to balance on my 2 skates (that's easy, considering that the skates are quite thick) but the one thing I can't do is to move forward. I kept skating backwards (I don't understand why!!!) and just can't move forward. When I tried to walk forward, I would lose my balance and fell (*URGH!!!*). Lucky, I always try to fall backwards (more flesh on the butt = less pain). Getting back on your 2 feets are not easy too.

But...but...but...

After many tries and falls, I FINALLY manage to skate (though it's abit slow and sometimes unbalanced)!!! I think more practice hours and I can skate not too bad liao. Quite a big accomplishment cause I only took 2 hours (so much shorter than when I learn cycling! *giggles*)!!!

I think to learn skating one must be daring to fall (敢敢跌!!!). Don't depend on anything but balance on yourself and move forward. When you fall, you will feel pain which makes you all the more determined to stay on your feet.

I can't wait for my next training session!!! *whEEE!!!* ^___^
I don't like wearing the hand guards!!! I know it will protect my hands from abrasion when I fell but it makes me look abit too "noob"!!! *wahahaha!!!* Something like 爱美不要命 but in the end still has no choice but to wear. Lucky, instructor never force me to wear the knee guards!!!
*Thank you for saving me from falling (quite a number of times)! I know I'm not a very good student but I'll work hard!!! ^_^!!!*

After just 2 hours of intense training (lOL!!!), we went to have dinner at Cafe Cartel. I didnt know that they started to collect the 10% service charge. Even with the Citibank card, I still need to pay extra 2% (10% *Service charge*+ 7% *GST* - 15% *Discount from Citibank*). Not too bad, at least the food still can make it. *_*
Our dinner @ Cafe Cartel! Simple meal, but we gobble up our food! TOO HUNGRY!!!! ^_^!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Back @ Jurong Point! Those staying in the west should know that the new wing at Jurong Point has already opened and it's SO CROWDED everyday! Honestly, I think it's quite good because most of the shops that I usually frequent is now opened there which means that I can buy my stuff easier (don't have to go all the way down to town area) ^_^.

There's a new Fairprice Supermarket (super duper big! That's why is called Fairprice Xtra!! *haha!!*) which opens 24 hours. When I knew that they are opening 24 hours, my 1st thought was "Who will shop inside the NTUC at night???!!!".

But I was SO SO WRONG!!! This picture was taken at 11.10PM (people Q-ing to check out)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment