Monday, December 29, 2008

^_^!!! I had finished reading my Twilight series! *whEEee!* Lucky it's a HAPPY ending (if not I'll be super sad) :-). I think reading the books will be much better than watching the movie because you will be able to understand more in-depth about each characters. When I watch the movie, the characters that I imagine looked so much different from the movie itself. I think my imaginations are better (in the sense the looks are better) than the movie. *wahahaha*

Just finished reading another book: Totto-chan The Little Girl @ the Window. I found this book from my brother's little library (in his room) and got abit curious about it. So I started reading it...
It's a book that describe all the childhood stories of the little girl Totto-chan. I think that if you aspire to become a teacher one day, this one is a MUST READ for you!

Finding another book to read now....any recommendations? ^_^!

IA starting soon...got to enjoy another week of life before hard work begins........

No comments:

Post a Comment