Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Today's a busy day! Early in the morning got to wake up and get ready to go school (I know it's holiday!!!) to register for my IA (Industrial Attachment, in case you guys have no idea). Honestly, quite unlucky leh, 1st choice interview company Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing (CSM) withdrew from the IA program. So my 2nd to 10th choice will be computer ballot to see which is the lucky company I'm allocated to. Unfortunately, NONE of them are lucky enough to have me (heeX!) so here I am...in LWN library early in the morning 8.30AM!!!
After some consideration, I decided to stick to ICES (Institute of Chemical and Engineering Sciences Ltd) for my IA term. I have to go over to Jurong Island everyday. *wheeE!* I haven't went there before, so quite curious how does the island look like and whether the air there is really not fresh. LOL! Quite excited. PRAYING HARD that I can get the placement there!!! *Wish me LUCK!!!*
After watching Kung-fu panda, got Mr. nice guy to accompany me to buy the chalet food. It was FUN but tiring (especially when the tolley is so hard to control) ^_^. Anyway, spend around 1 hour plus inside the supermarket before making our way back to my house to keep the food inside the fridge.

Then.....showering.....brushing.....

Rush off to meet up with Ks and gang to have dinner and sort of celebrate his 21st Birthday. We had our dinner at Ajisen's Ramen.


VOLCANO!!! Oh my GOD! Lucky that wasnt my dinner! Just by looking at it makes me want to gulp a glass of water down first. Miss Haoyu manage to finish the whole bowl. "ZAI!!!"

Simple beef raman. The soup super nice (sweetish!) and the carrots are so YUMMY! ^_^!

Spicy Cha Siew Raman. Haven't got any idea what came over me, but I requested for more chili and guess what? I lost my voice :(. I cant even hear what I'm saying now. But it feels so gooood when the soup flows down your throat. /giggles! ^_^!!!

Busying preparing my stuff for tml's chalet. I havent pack my bag!! OMG!!! Time's running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment