Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Remember the fine dine I went for about 2 weeks ago? heeX~! Finally manage to find all the pictures ^_^!

Menu of the day ^_^!

Cocktail Menu + Wines ^_^!


Appetizer: Home Smoked Duck with Mixed Green & Orange Mustard Dressing

The duck is really sliced THIN, good knife skill!


Cream of Pumpkin with a touch of Apple topped with Cinnamon, Cream & Dried Apples

It's abit too thick for me but the taste is there. :)


Sherbet Blueberry with some Mint

I havent got any idea what's Sherbet. So I check it out...and here it is....

A frozen dessert made primarily of fruit juice, sugar, and water, and also containing milk, egg white, or gelatin.


1st Main Course:

Chicken Roulade stuffed with Onion Mushroom with Purple sweet Potato Mashed & Mango sauce

I love the mango sauce *surprisingly!* the chicken is tender enough but I think needs more marination. :)


2nd Main Course:

Grilled Sea Bass & Mussel with potatoes ^_^!

I didnt order this but my sister says it's DELICIOUS! *wheee!*


My FAVOURITE!!!

Multi-layer Chocolate Mousse ^_^!!!

It's really YUMMY!!! I finished the whole plate in record time! *wahahaha!*

No comments:

Post a Comment