Friday, December 19, 2008

Stomach Cramps + Headache = MOODY MISS NEO!!!

It sux!!! I mean it's the holiday festival yet I got stomach cramp & headache. So much to prepare yet the month comes at the wrong time (you know what I mean >.<). My Christmas tree is up but still need some more ornaments to complete the decorations. I need some fake presents to put at the bottom of the tree too.
Gifts (for exchanging) have been settled but not yet wrapped and Christmas cards are not ready too! *argh!* My room is still in a mess and next week I'm having a party at my house. OMG!!!!
So here is the To-do List (for this week ONLY):
1) Christmas Tree properly set up (including the lights + fake presents)
2) Christmas cards
3) Gifts nicely wrapped up (I need wrapping papers!!!!)
4) ICE BOX
5) Room cleaned up (make sure no notes & dirty clothes lying around)
6) Help mummy to clean up the whole house (I think I must start doing house-keeping from today to have a neat & tidy house)
Okok! So I must NOT just sit around & laze the whole afternoon (reading my Twilight final chapter- Breaking Dawn) and watching my CSI: New York!!! ^_^!!!

1 comment:

  1. actuallie u can put all the presents we're bringing below the tree so u can save the trouble of putting fake presents... haha

    ReplyDelete