Saturday, December 06, 2008

Just came back from the chalet yesterday. 3 days 2 night @ Aloha Loyang Garden Terrace C. ^_^!

First day (Wednesday 3rd December 08):

Woke up early in the morning, 7am to prepare the food. I realised that I've lost my voice and need to go market to do some last minute shopping for food. My dad volunteer to accompany me and be my voice. *thanks dad!* After that, rush home to help my mum with the cooking and packed my bag.

*Sorry for keeping you waiting for such a long time!*

Around 1.30pm, mr. lin came and helped to carry all the food and went down to Jurong Point to pick up Jieying & family and also Serene before making our way down to the chalet. We manage to reach there by 3pm and check in to settle down. Unpacked all the food and prepare for the night BBQ.

Many thanks to QL & RK for bbq-ing the food. We had a very full dinner and enjoyed ourselves ALOT! ^_^ After dinner, we cleaned up and rest awhile, watched the 10pm show and prepare to go for the night cycling. Our destination is Changi Village. It's been a long time since my last cycling trip. My butt feels quite pain after awhile. *lol!!!* But it felt good when the wind keep blowing in your face and clear your mind.

Our dearest jieying had a small accident and hurt herself. Hopefully she'll recover fast!!! ^_^

We went back to our chalet at around 3 plus 4 and each of us took turns showering. Yeah, we smell cause of all the bbq smoke and sweat during the cycling trip. But after showering, we smell good and I had a good night sleep (except that my legs are having cramps).

Second day (Thursday 4th December 08):

Woke up quite late (around 7am), preparing to make breakfast for the rest. Surprisingly, found jieying, cedric, cindy and serene up (dont know whether they got sleep) and having breakfast. So I went back to sleep (on the sofa, quite comfortable! Seems like I love sleeping on sofa, heex!) and slept till 9 plus. Gotta wake up and brush up to return the rented bicyle. After that, I went to E!hub with mr. lin to get some food for steamboat and also to buy some vitamins C for his quite serious running nose (all because of me, u suffered, SORRY!). Shopped around abit, and suddenly it rains so heavy. We had no choice but to wait for the rain to stop.

Because of the rain, we didnt manage to say our goodbyes to serene. I also got to apologise for keeping you guys waiting. I know you all are waiting for us to come back so that we can plan the day's activities (죄 송 합 니 다 sorry in Korean :)). We decided to go play some basketball (for guys) and volleyball (for girls) and set out for our fun. Unfortunately, the weather doesnt agree with us and it rains so heavy. We had no choice but to cancel our plans and the rest went on to do some shopping at E!hub while mr. lin & I went back to prepare for the night's dinner.

We started our dinner when QL & RK arrived (Poor girl, got to travel all the way from IA training, 辛苦你了!) Split ourselves into 2 tables because abit too squeezy to accomulate 11 people in 1 table. We manage to finish most of the food and clear up all the plates and pots (it's ALOT! heex!).

Went to the beach for a stroll and play the sparklers (bought them so long ago, finally we can use them ^_^). Had a long chat with QL. *thank you for being my listening ears* /Appreciate!

Shower and bed time (too tired!) *_*

Third day (Friday 5th December 08):

I remember i set my alarm at 5am to watch the sunrise but didnt manage to wake up (i didnt even hear my phone's alarm, LOL! Deep sleep). But wenney told me that the trees block them so didnt manage to see the sun too. After washing up, went around to pack my bag and clear the kitchen to prepare to check out. So much stuff to bring home, lucky RK send mr lin home together with my stuff so i didnt have to carry them home (it's quite far!!!).

Went to have breakfast + lunch with the rest at White Sands. ^_^!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely apologise to all of you (you know who you are) if I didnt appear to be enjoying myself during the chalet. I really had fun with you guys (especially during the bbq and night cycling). :)

Give me some more time, I promise that I'll be the same old me AGAIN!
I PROMISED!

No comments:

Post a Comment