Sunday, December 07, 2008

I woke up to a bright and sunny saturday morning and didnt realised that I'm late for the skit gathering @ Lee hong's place. After washing all my clothes (rushing everywhere getting chalet's dirty clothes and some that are lying around my room), I took a quick shower and prepare to go out.
I had a dinner appointment at night @ Sha Villa with my mum and sister, so I had no choice but to put minimal make-up + high heels (legs abit 酸now )
Met up with the skit friends before making our way down to lee hong's house. We got lost because we remembered the wrong unit number *heex!* When we finally found her house, I was like "WOW!" She got a real big house and her kitchen's is DAMN NEAT & TIDY! *Can't believe it!*
We had a wonderful lunch, some prepare by her some bought from outside. It's nice to have a group of friends together sitting down enjoying good food and chit-chatting some childhood stories. ^_^

My favourite Durian Puff. It's the best! Make of real durians that melt inside your mouth. *Mouth-watering!*

Home-made Mango Pudding. Look like what outside shop sells right? Just the decoration makes you want to eat the whole cup of pudding.

I only ate the strawberry, the rest was eaten up by mr. lin. Mango's not my favourite. But I can tell that it's really delicous because everyone ate at least 2 cups. haha!

The twin cherry. It's big and chewy and juicy. I ate so much that I felt abit too "cherrish". /giggles! ^_^!!!

The lion that capture my heart! ^_^! *blush!*

It's actually a decoration on the fridge but lee hong put it on the top of the dining chair for decoration instead. The hair caught my attention. It's really messy but he look so innocent. wahahaha! CUTE!!!

Love you guys! Brought me lots of joy and laughter! THANK YOU! ^_^!!!

After the gathering, we went off our separate ways. I met up with my mum and sister for our coming dinner. :)

Our admission tickets for the night. baozhen, mable (bz's friend), mummy & bl

Quite an interesting arrangement. The candle light makes it as though we're having candle-light dinner ^_^!!!

Mummy & me taking a quick snap shot before our 4-course meal starts. /winks!

Happy me (but abit bloated from the afternoon's food >.<) *wheee!*

Cocktail of the night. Cant remember the name (very long and hard to remember) but I believe there's pineapple juice inside. ^_^

Rasin Bread. It's quite delicious, hot and steamy. Lots of rasins in between the bread. ^_^


Our appetizer. Smoked duck with some wasabi sauce on the vegetables.

After our final course, I can barely moved! Too full to move plus i need to catch up on my sleep. After getting on a cab, i slept all the way back home. LOL! ^_^

*More pictures to come!*

No comments:

Post a Comment