Saturday, September 11, 2010

3D now, maybe 4D in future?

2 nights ago, I had my 第一次 again. HAHAHAHA! I know what you're thinking, but you're totally wrong!!! =.=|| This time round, the first time is so much more FUN! :))) You must be getting real excited about the details now right? LOL!

Here's my first time:


HAHAHAHA! (A bit disappointed? No? ^^) Although 3D movies have been going on for some time, this is my first time wearing the specs and sitting inside a 3D movie theater. Everything's the same, and you will only know the difference when the show started. The screen will be quite blurry if you don't wear the specs. But once it starts, all the images will become 3D and right in front of you. *YAY!* Imagine you can just reached out and touch the main lead's face. Imagine he's Tom Cruise / Keanu Reeves. WOW! You'll be damn excited, barely sitting still on the seat.

Just before the show starts, we just can't resist taking a shot in our new sunglasses. HAHAHA! And I realized that I got quite a high nose. :))) I'm able to wear my specs together with the 3D glasses! *YAY!* Ohh, at this is also the first time I took a photo in the cinema (with flash!). No complaints from others, so I supposed they really can understand how excited the 3 first timers are! :))))

And till now, you guys must be wondering what movie I watched. :)) Step up 3! ^_^!!! The movie is GREAT. Just one word. With a simple storyline, fabulous dance moves and hot babes + guys, what else for me to ask for? (Maybe 2 bodyguards for the night? LOL!)

Ohh, and JY was mentioning that after watching the movies, he's so tempted to start dancing,. So I keep wondering him rotating on his head on floor. OMG! HAHAHAHA! *opps!* 

豆花, 油条, 豆浆 after the movies! :) YUMS! ^^

** If you haven't watched the movie, go grab your tickets during this weekend, it's going off-screen soon! Don't miss it! :))) **

1 comment:

  1. hello! haha..how come nobody leave comments?
    so i figured i'll just leave one! =P

    ReplyDelete