Sunday, September 26, 2010

The big day for Miss Wu, Mrs Wong now :)))

:)) :)) Heex! Although there's only 4 hours of sleep, I woke up smiling (maybe I should say a grumpy smile) to get ready for my colleague wedding!

I was super nervous throughout the whole ceremony (even though I'm not the bride) because I didn't prepare much for my speech. Luckily Miss Wu's university friend keep on encouraging me (he's standing beside me) and keeping me calm! HAHAHA! ^_^!! And I didn't know who is he in the first place. He just kept on talking to me, and I was figuring which department is he from. =.=|||

Lots to say, but I'm kind of lazy to upload the photos now. Shall do it when I'm feeling more not-so-lazy. ^_^!!!

Here's my favorite photo of the day! :) Hehehe! And don't mistaken, I borrow the flowers from Miss Wu! :))) Hehehe! Trying to get a shot with the car too, and happen that the lighting is good! ^_^!! (Sunshine after the rain!) 

HAHAHA! The flowers do go well with my dress! Just ♥ it! ^_^!!! And my hair is super messy! Just that you can only see it from the back. /giggles!

And this shot, I'm just trying to act angelic HAHAHA! I mean the lighting is in my favor, so need to make full use of it. ^_^!! Not too bad, if only there's a halo on my head! *heex!*

Thank you Mr Lin! For driving us around the whole day. For accompanying me to the wedding and most importantly, for taking this shot of me. HAHAHAHA! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment