Thursday, September 23, 2010

SO many 第一次s :))))

HAHAHAHA! Just came back from driving and have lots to say! ^_^!! First of all, for 2 consecutive days I got my favorite instructor! *YAY!* I'm so used to his coaching style that everytime he's in the car, I'll be able to drive well for that lesson. Ahhh, how I wished he could be my tester! *giggles!* 

Anyway, had a mock test by him today, circuit was alright, parallel parking need to practice more to make it more smooth. :)))) And out on the road, he decides to send me home because he says I didn't sleep much last night (totally surprised by him!) ^_^!!! 

Drive drive drive....he suddenly stunned me again. =.=||

He: Turn left in front to the petrol kiosk. 

Me: HUH? (Looking at the fuel tank) The tank is still quite full leh.

He: I know, I need to go pay PUB bills.

Me: HUH??? (Louder this time round!) I didn't know can go petrol kiosk to pay bills nowadays. Hmmm....

He: (Gave me a -_-"" look) Pay PUB bills means go toilet larh....

Me: OMG! (HAHAHA!) You're my 第一次 again. 

He: WHAT???!!! *giggles!* 

Me: I haven't had a instructor who wants to go toilet during lesson time mah, you're the first. 

^_^!!! LOL! And so he went to pay his bills while I stayed in the car waiting and seriously thinking whether to leave him at the petrol kiosk. But then, on second thoughts, he's such a dearie that I don't wanna get him in trouble. ^_^!!! (I'm an angel isn't it? Hehehehe! Maybe with a devil horn hidden!) 

Back on the road, we started to discuss about 第一次s. And we realized that he has quite a number of 第一次s with me. He is the instructor to bring me out on the road for the first time. He is also the instructor to send me home from class (although I drove the car myself). And now the first instructor to use the toilet during lesson time. HAHAHA! Ohh, he's also the first instructor to bring me out for lunch after lesson. ^_^!!!

If anyone of you decides to learn driving, go for BBDC under school system. It will be more expensive than learning private, but more systematic learning is the key point. And if you got him as your instructor you will be able to learn well and fast, and at the same time have lots of fun! ^_^!!!

Off to bed for another few hours of sleep before work again :))) 

SleepingWithABigSmileOnTheFace,
saaaaRah! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment