Friday, September 10, 2010

Thoughts for you and me :)

*!!!! This entry is just a random thought. !!!!*

While showering, lots of thoughts went through my mind. It's like boom bing bang all around my mind. And here I am trying to enjoy the shower after a long day out. =.=||

SPARE TYRE? I'm sure you knows the definition of this. But do you know that it can mean a lot more than just an additional tyre carried in a vehicle. A bulging layer of fat around the waist (potbelly) also meant spare tyre (but usually we used it in a humorously way ^_^). 

But to me, spare tyre is someone who isn't important. Just a back-up as and when needed. It might sound crude, but tell me honestly, isn't that the truth? No one wants to be a spare tyre, but then in life it's impossible to avoid the ups and downs. Somewhere along the way, you might become someone's else spare tyre and you will know that the feeling sux totally. It's common, and yes I feel this way sometimes. Sadly but unavoidable.

One got to admit to themselves whether being a spare type is worth the time and effort. You might think it's worth it, but what about the other side? People always say don't take things for granted, but have you thought that maybe you're just being taken granted for? Be kind to yourself, don't underestimate the power of love for yourself. In due time, this love might save you from collapsing into the dark hidden hole.

Anyway, ........

:) Quite a negative post when in fact I'm feeling this way: 

 
My winning ticket! Going to collect the winnings SOON! :))) HOHOHO!~ ^_^!!!

Signing off to bed,
saRah! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment