Monday, September 06, 2010

It's out it's out it's out!!!

I was just mentioning the photos are out, and I just can't wait to get my hands on them! So, right after work, even though it's raining, and  the crowd on the MRT is a headache, I still went down to the studio with a :)))) face! *giggles!* I knew the photos will turn out great because even without editing, they looked wonderful! 

So what to expect when they're fully edited? INCREDIBLE? HAHAHA! :)))

Let the pictures do the talking!~~~

The whole family :))) with the guys in front!

This time round with the girls in front! :)))

A playful sight of us! :)) We're just kids at times!

All my girlfriends, they share my joy and sorrow for the past 3 years! :)))

Not to forget, my honey! :)))) Hehehe! We do look somewhat alike if you can spot the similarities! HAHAHAHA! :))))

These are just the group shots, the individuals shots are great too! Especially Boss Han! I think he looked too 帅 to be real in person! *LOL!* :)))))

Although I was feeling down after work, these pictures definitely make me a happy girl. They work better than chocolates and ice-creams! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment