Thursday, September 30, 2010

Are dreams real? Or they just appear in la-la-land?

For 2 consecutive days, I had the same dream! WaH! ^_^!!! Seriously, this is the first time!!! Usually I will dream about similar themes but not the same main characters. *Heex!* Luckily it wasn't any nightmare, but a funny dream, and I woke up smiling happily.

Ohh, and the smile lasted for 5 seconds before I panicked. It was already 730AM! -.-"" There goes my morning rush hour with the train crowd, and 30 bucks to travel down to work. 

Every now and then, a sinful dessert will definitely put a smile on my face. Macha ice with vanilla ice-cream from Ministry of Food (MOF).


Maybe the crave for pasta is over, and new cravings are coming up! Still I missed eating pasta! Who's interested to bring me out for PASTA???!!! /giggles! ^_^!!!!!

A sneak preview to the wedding again! :))) Most of the SSMC colleagues and their family! There are more, imagine us as a big family from our department! :)))

PS: I missed my colleague, and his car too! HAHAHA! I can't wait for him to come back! LOL! ^_^!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment