Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Totally unexpected = pleasant SURPRISE!

Yes! Now I really believe in pure LUCK (or maybe coincidence again?)!!! ^_^!!! HAHAHA!

Imagine this. You found 2 lottery tickets inside an envelope. Both draw dates are quite long ago (Maybe a month old). What will you do? Throw away into the wastepaper bin or double check the results? :)))

I threw them away (Yeah, you must be thinking I'm a crazy girl). I mean, the first thing that came to my  mind was "So long ago, sure didn't win one". So what's the point of going to Singapore Pools and slowly load the results out. But then, on second thoughts (which was very last minute), I decided to waste that few minutes just to double check. HAHAHA! I picked up the tickets and went on to check the TOTO results.

*Loading page~*...............

TOTO results: 3 numbers strike only. My hopes practically dropped to zero. =.=|| Sian! But still I got 1 more ticket to check: the 4D ticket!!! :)))))

I totally wasn't expecting this!!! REALLY!


My employee number just strike for the first time! :))) HAHAHAHA! I always think it's a good number, since it represent my birthday! *YAY!!!* And I was shouting in the room till my sister came dashing into the room thinking I have gone crazy. ^_^!!!! 

HAHAHAHA! One more thing: the morale of the story: Always double check! :)))) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment