Saturday, September 18, 2010

6 hours of q-time!

:))) It was my swing shift off on Monday, so I decided to go for a doctor appointment. This doctor was recommended by my colleague and I wanna try out to solve my problem once and for all! *YAY!* But the con about this doctor is that she's so popular that you need to be there 2 hours beforehand to q first before the clinic opens.

Well, as usual, I thought that maybe it's too exaggerating. I cannot wake up in time for the morning session, so no choice, have to go for the afternoon session. They open at 2.30pm, so I took my time reaching there around 1pm.

OHH MY GOD! The queue is super duper long, and it looks kind of funny with so many people outside a closed shop. HAHAHAHA! We joined the queue, but someone told me that all the queue number for the afternoon session have given out. Wah, kind of disappointed but no choice. Got to come back in the evening to try our luck.

Off we go, to get more stuff done for the upcoming wedding! Round and round, and finally back to the clinic. We were a bit late and the queue as usual is so long. This time the nurse didn't come out to give q number so we have to wait till 7pm (when it opens for the evening session) and see whether we're lucky enough to get a q number :)))

And I'm damn lucky, cause I'm the last person! ^_^!!!!

By now, you must be wondering which clinic that has this madness queue. There you go! Here is it! :))) They specialized in skin problems, and not those usual general clinics that we go when we're sick. ^^

However, we were told that the queue will only be this long if the Dr Ong is the shift doctor for the day. Have no idea why she's so popular. She's working on Monday, 3 different shifts. Morning all the way till night time. If you don't feel like q-ing for her, you might want to consider going for other days since the products used are the same. :))))

So, instead of waiting outside for our queue, we decided to pamaper ourselves by going for a manicure! :)))) 

 

:))) Our glittering fingers! Super CHIO! I ♥ it! Makes me feel so girly with this purple color :))))

The inside of the clinic with their products all on display. Small, but tidy (except maybe their magazine rack ^_^!!!). And at this late hour, there's still so many q-ing for their turn! o.O!!!

:))) I was quite happy when it's finally my turn. Just a small conversation with the doctor, and she's really a nice lady. Hopefully the cream she gave me works and in 3 weeks time I'll be able to see the effects! ^_^!!!

PS: Thanks for driving me home! *hugs!*

 
Ohh, and my colleagues seems to enjoy talking about balloons so much that they crowd around my table laughing at me. I totally have no idea why, until XXXXX told me the reasons. And yes I learnt something new. :))))

1 comment:

  1. queueing for 6 hrs! haha now i get what u mean by ai mei bu yao ming!!

    ReplyDelete