Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just for laughs! :)))

Alrighty, this is gonna be just another random post. HAHAHAHA! And the content might be a bit too "adult" but don't blame me, I happened to hear it on the radio. *giggles!*

I'm sure you guys know about the "69" position? Or maybe most of you know about it. If you DON'T know, it's alright, you will in time, so don't go google right now! It might lead you to some websites that you don't want to go. =.=||

Anyway, there's a new number on the list. HAHAHA! 20!!!! I was actually expecting some bigger number, but turns out to be quite small. And guess what? It refers to the 20 toes on the 2 person. As for the rest of the story, I'll just leave it for me to know, for you to find out and imagine! HAHAHAHA! :))))


Hehehe!~ I just hope that Han don't see this post, if not I'm dead! LOL! :)))


I think I've grown fatter! BoooHooo!!! I'm going to go on diet soon! Not I mean RIGHT NOW!!! :((((

No comments:

Post a Comment